The Adventure's of the Dicksons

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thar she blows!!!!!!

Pregnancy book : Expect your partner to have a little more wind during pregnancy.
Pregnancy reality : What was that??? It sounded like a fog horn coming from your mouth???

Hi all,

Hope your are well and that your week was good.

Firstly I would like to say a huge congratulations to my beautiful wife Megan, as she passed her driving test here on the 13th. She only got 2 minor faults, which is amazing as you are allowed 15 before you fail, so they are usually easy to come by.... but obviously not for Megan!!! Her driving instructor was even seen to be bragging to his colleagues about her result.

It means that she will be able to continue terrorising other poor road users on roundabouts, as well as driving herself to the hospital when the time comes.... what I offered to drive but lets face it she would be safer doing it herself!! Now before all the comments come in, Megan is not driving herself to the hospital... but she has been amazing in respecting the fact that I hate driving cars and not pressuring me to learn even now. I know that I should learn and I have offered, but she has been great for standing by my decision and I love her so much for it.

Other than that the grain of rice / shriveled grape (it is growing and so we have had to change its name slightly) is causing havoc with Mommy!! The now constant sick feeling is not helping either one of us... Megan as she feels the sickness and me as I feel her pain... sometimes literally!

Seemingly she says she is feeling ok right now, I think it is as she just ate... she seems happiest when she does and so she is happy almost all the time heh heh. Megan just said that I was so funny, I see she has that sarcasm down to a fine art now.

Other than that Cami arrives here a month today, which we are all very excited about. We hope that she realises that it will mean a week of no alcohol, as I am doing well on my 'if Megan can't drink neither can I' plan... 3 weeks down and 8 months to go... for a Scotsman that is like telling Superman he can't fly!! Of course this will be hardest on Cami, I am not sure is she can put up with me for a whole week sober!?

Hi Cami, I hope you have started to pack? Megan has told me you don't travel light, when should we expect the ship with your clothes to arrive? ha ha ha see you can do that sarcasm thing too!! We have lots planned for you, lots of painting and Ikea things to build heh heh... no don't worry that is my job seemingly... our poor child... but we do have lots of plans and maybe we can even find you that Irish guy you wanted... or maybe even a Scot of your own (obviously not as cool as me of course)!?
We will try and call again soon,you were not in when we tried yesterday, what were you doing eh?????? You can try and ignore me but I will not just go away!

Anyway that is all for now (hey what do you mean it is about time too)!

Take care!

Love us!
XxXxXxX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home