The Adventure's of the Dicksons

Monday, November 03, 2008

Cows or Turtles?

Hello to all,
First of all I want to say thank you to everyone for you wonderful comments and well wishes. Paul and I are doing really well and are starting to get excited about the prospect of a mini us. Paul has been really cute and has started to read up on my "condition" and telling me all the crazy things that are going on in my body! I am so lucky...really I am. I have had my first doctors appt. and my due date is anywhere between july 2nd and 5th. Paul thinks the 11th so basically no one really knows!

So everyone needs to tell us if they prefer cows or turtles. Comment and I will tell the reason next time we post. Be honest! (Paul says stuff Obama vote cow)

Paul here... so far pregnancy symptoms are as follows:
I swear Megan's third right toe has doubled in size!!!
Sheer exhaustion.. and that's just me!!!
I have gained several years in the past week!
According to my book the 2nd trimester is when the pregnant female has some mild mood swings.... mmmm does Megan know the meaning of mild?????
Some sick feelings, the craving for pregnancy jeans(Meg: oh man are they good, I don't need them yet but they are fantastic!), and a partridge in a pear tree.
I was reading some of the strange cravings that some girls have... dirt from the garden and a strange story of a girl who liked to suck on a brick... here that means the same as in the US... it was really a brick!!!!
Hopefully Megan will stick with milder wishes.... or at least start with pebbles!!

Anyway we better go, it is 7.42pm and Megan is almost asleep.. woo hoo life is exciting... but for once peaceful.

Have a great week everyone and remember Cows or Turtles?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jody McComas said...

I'm voting Turtles although I think cows are cute. I'm glad your doctors appt. went well. I know 3 others here who are due that same week. Great job on reading up Paul. You'll be a great dad and we all know Megan will be a great mom.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Turtles!(I agree with Jody too though...cows are also cute but possibly a little too farm-ish). Paul, you better be careful....you know she now has the BEST excuse in the world to be moody and have crazy cravings....and you MUST comply! You wouldn't want to deal with those consequences... :) Megs, I'm thinking some good ol' confetti cake in a pan sounds like a good place to start ;) Love you both!!!!!!!!! Six weeks and counting...

6:07 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Forget Turtles or Cows...I would like to submit a write in vote for Ninjas.

Can we start suggesting names for the bun in the oven? How about Maverick, Goose, Xena, Obama, or Frank? Let me know if you like any of those.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home