The Adventure's of the Dicksons

Sunday, November 09, 2008

What did cows every do to you all!?

Hi all, Paul here.

To explain our question.. if you hadn't guessed already, we were trying to narrow down choices of bedding. Given the strange cow like noises that escape me every now and then, it would not have been hard to work out that I was backing cow. I do hope the unanimous backing of Megan and her turtles does not have an underlying message of backing for Megan over Paul... heh heh just kidding, I mean come on how could you not love this fine specimen of Scottishness.


The turtles... booooooo!!!



The cows.... aren't they cute!!

Anyway you will be very interested to hear that there was a bit of dispute, requiring some of the ballots from Florida to be recounted. Therefore after a long delay, all have now been rechecked and amazingly the winner turning out to be George W. Bush. I have no idea how he won, like before nobody is admitting to voting for him, but I am sure the Bush bedding will go down a treat with our little one.... and if we can't find any then I am sure donkey bedding will be just as good as an ass like substitute!!! Paul being controversial never!!!!!! heh heh.

Happily I think in the end we have actually found bedding that we both like now, which you will be glad to hear has turtles and other wild animals, however there are no cows and farm animals in sight.

Megan and I will update you shortly with the pregnancy news (once she gets up that is, I think I married a bear, the furry legs, the grumpiness and she now appears to be sleeping through winter also!?)

Take care,

Paul

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody McComas said...

Paul you're hillareous. It looks as if you're planning for a boy with all the blue and green. Where's the pink? And if it is a boy you CANNOT name him Mavrick no matter what my husband suggests. And by the way you should enjoy the quiet of your house while Megan sleeps. In not so many months you will have a much louder household and you'll be begging for sleep yourself ;) Happy pregnancy!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home