The Adventure's of the Dicksons

Sunday, June 14, 2009

37 weeks and nearly there!


Paul just couldn't manage doing a serious photo shoot! At least he let me still be in the photo;)


I know getting pretty big now but fortunately not as big as I thought I would be at this late stage. Things are going fairly well although I am getting really tired now. I think the babies head is starting to go downward which is making it harder to walk, get up and pretty much do anything other than lie in one position! Luckily I only have one more week of work and than hopefully I can be lazy for a bit before the little one comes along. We are starting to get really excited and are nearly prepared...or as prepared as you can be for a newborn.
I can't believe we got this far into the pregnancy and have not taken any photos of us together...so here is our first family photo:)


1 Comments:

Blogger Jody McComas said...

Love the pictures! We can't wait to see you soon. And Paul, you haven't answered or sent any new questions. What's going on? Are you board with us already?!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home