The Adventure's of the Dicksons

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Arabian Niiiiiggghtts!!!!!!

Last weekend I finally gave in to Megan's complaining about our shopping here, taking her to an American style mall in Northern England (ew I feel so dirty just thinking about crossing the border). Megan doubted me as nothing is ever as good as America, but it is the biggest mall in Europe, so she was pleasantly surprised!! We went a bit mad, ok I went a bit mad and spent rather a lot in just a few days..... all on the baby of course (well one of the babies, as most of the stuff was for me... oops!), but it was a great trip and I used my travel agent status and the fact that Megan is pregnant to get us an upgrade at the Marriott we stayed in.
Front desk girl : 'We only have one upgrade available and it is a themed room, do you want it?'
Us : 'Yes please that will be great'.
Note to all : This room was amusing and should have cost 3 times what we paid, but we had the worse nights sleep ever and why a hotel across the road from a mall has Vegas style themed rooms is frankly a mystery!! Below is a picture of me as everyone's hero Aladdin!!


What do you think? It is my Titanic 'Draw me like one of your French girls' pose!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home