The Adventure's of the Dicksons

Saturday, May 09, 2009

32 Weeeks and I just keep growing!


Hi all,
Everything here is going well although I can't see my feet anymore! We had our 6 hour antenatal class today which we were dreading but turned out to be fairly entertaining. At least they didn't try to shove a baby doll through a fake pelvis! We are starting to get excited about the imminent arrival of our little girl. Especially now that I am no longer able to sleep due to her kicking the **** out of me every night! I think this baby may have a bit too much of my personality...ahhhhhhhh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megs,
Its Violet...I cant tell how incredibly BEAUTIFUL & wonderful you look. I am so proud to call you SIS! I miss you, your face & your laugh. I cant beleive your about to become a mommy...AMAZING you will be an AMAZING mom!! :) I would LOVE to hear from you, I dont know how to get ahold of you or send u anything! 423-260-4320, is my cell, we are living in Boise again. MISS YOU LOVE YOU kisses to you & that beautiful neice of mine!
VIOLET~

4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE your growing belly!! Wish I could give it a big Auntie kiss in person....but I guess this will have to do. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home