The Adventure's of the Dicksons

Friday, March 20, 2009

This weeks update in rhyme, what do you mean don't give up your day job!

Megan is my girl with a bump!
You know the one that often falls down with a thump!
This week she's been ill, but now better thanks to a pill!
Much more rested and less of a grump!

Paul is the boy who's a Scot!
Very much looking forward to having a tot!
He still needs more time, no yet ready to face baby slime!
But it is coming if he is ready or not!

I challenge my Bro-in-law to beat that update, come on I dare you buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck - those are chicken noises by the way, just in case you were unsure 8-)

Love Us
XxXxXxX

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody McComas said...

You're funny! I want to see pictures of the belly! I know that babies growing lots. Have you had another ultra-sound? Love you guys.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home