The Adventure's of the Dicksons

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cammmmiiiiilllllllllaaaaaa visits!!!

December also brought a very fun visit from Cami, so here are just a few of the 10,000 photos (no joke!!!) that she took while here.


Cami on a bus tour with Edinburgh Castle in the background

Here piggies piggies piggies!!! - Megan and Cami having a chippie.

Freezing in North Berwick (a small fishing village)

Megan and I in front of the forth bridge! I know shocking, the sun is out!!!!


'Not another photo' - Veto was not impressed with Cami's camera addiction!

As you can see, I just have to ruin all good photos somehow!

The (William) Wallace Monument has many stairs to the top - The girls had to stop for a rest!

But they needed it to regain the strength to survive the light breeze at the top that day!!

Cami still smiling after a week of Paul (even more amazing than the sun being out!) You think I am joking Matt and Jody? Just wait you have 2 whole weeks of me to deal with this year!! 8-)

We will update you with more soon, take care, Love us XxXxXxXxX

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody McComas said...

LOVING all the new pictures! You all look great! I can't wait to visit some day. Little do you know Paul, 2 weeks with us, or me, shall I say, may be more than you can handle :) Brace yourself!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home