The Adventure's of the Dicksons

Friday, May 29, 2009

Pointless fact of the day!!

A really pointless fact for you, plus you have to watch 'Grey's Anatomy' to know what I am even talking about. However as with Hugh Laurie of 'House' fame, who is the Englishman with a very convincing American accent. Today I have only just discovered that Dr Owen Hunt (Kevin McKidd) was in fact born and raised in Scotland, went to Edinburgh University and was also in the movie 'Trainspotting'. I would never have guessed from his accent, so I am going to watch an episode tonight and see if I can hear any Scottishness in his voice now that I know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody McComas said...

I did not know that! You learn something new every day. I think it's time for another prego picture ;)

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home