The Adventure's of the Dicksons

Friday, June 15, 2007

Life's little twists and turns

Hello Friends and Family,

Well it is mid June and I am really missing all of you. I have been away for almost a year now and am ready for my visit to Spokane in September. Life sure has changed direction for me in the last year! I thought I should update everyone on my plans for the future. I am working in San Francisco until the end of August, then I get a much needed visit with all of you in Spokane...yay! At the end of September I fly to Scotland for a 5 month visit. In February Paul and I come back to San Diego to get married and have a honeymoon. Here is the part that most people are going to be upset about...I am moving to Edinburgh for at least 2 years. I know everyone will miss me tons, well you better miss me! But look on the bright side, you all can come visit us! Paul and I still plan on relocating to the U.S. but the process will be much smoother if we have been married for 2 years, and let me tell you immigration is not a walk at the beach! We don't have much room but we would love to have visitors. hint hint!

So other than planning for this big move and a wedding, life moves on as usual. Babies everywhere! The kids are doing good although proving to be a handful. I think this may be a lesson in survival more than anything.

Well I gotta get going and get something productive done. I love you guys and am very excited to see everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things sound like they are going great for you...sad to hear you are moving for 2 years, crazy. It will be great to see you for the wedding & It might just be me coming ($$) Anyways~love ya!
Vi~

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home