The Adventure's of the Dicksons

Thursday, August 10, 2006

So tired!

Hey everyone (A.K.A Matt). I just arrived in Amsterdam about 2 hours ago. It is about 1 am in Spokane and 10 am here. It seems as if I never left Seattle, beautiful but rainy. I have a 8 hour layover before I get to take my 1 hour flight to Edinburgh. So I am trying to figure out how much trouble I can get into in that amount of time. I have decided to scope it out this time and make an adventure out of it on the way back. I am really tired but also very excited. Somehow I know things will be even more exciting after I have had a night of sleep. The best purchase I have ever made was the blanket that was way overpriced! It was like a piece of heaven admist the crying babies and snoring men! Well my friends, I am going to get going and try to find a corner to curl up in for a wee kick...he he he.

Please keep Baxter in your thoughts and prayers

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Well done my good and faithful sister! You are a clever young woman. Baxter seemed better when he came home from the vet the other night. Love you!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home